Visitors can enjoy all that Ashburn has to offer including the architecture, restaurants, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 31 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tifton
- The closest major airport is in Albany, GA (ABY-Southwest Georgia Regional), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ashburn
Favorite places to visit in the city include Crime and Punishment Museum, Turner County Superior Court House, and Ashburn City Hall. Additionally, you might want to add World's Largest Peanut to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Ashburn. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Ashburn Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Ashburn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ashburn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ashburn is 45.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F