Those traveling to Ocilla are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocilla
Places to visit in the larger region include The Carnegie Center, Grand Theatre, and Blue and Gray Museum. Additionally, you'll find Jefferson Davis Memorial Historic Site in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Ocilla, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 18 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Tifton is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of Ocilla. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Tifton can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tifton, GA is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from central Ocilla. This 2.5-star hotel in Tifton features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
- Quality Inn Tifton is located 19 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Ocilla. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Tifton can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and overall condition.
Dressing for Ocilla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Ocilla gets about 46.54 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F