Consider yourself on your upcoming holiday: you probably think you'll be strolling around downtown, noticing the beautiful world or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace is one draw you have been prepared for in particular. Now is finally the moment to check it off your bucket list.
Hotels at Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace
Hotels near Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace
Adventures can be found in all shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty of memories after you've visited Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace.
To visit it, you'll have to travel to Flagstaff, 120 miles from the state capital of Phoenix.
With 5 places to stay within 0.1 miles, it’s possible to stay close to Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace. Another great option is Old Town Flagstaff, located 0.2 miles away. It offers at least 36 hotels to select from. The Embassy Suites Flagstaff, Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff and Springhill Suites by Marriott Flagstaff are worth looking into.
Without blowing your bucks, you'll have the opportunity to unpack and have a rest at one of the nearby budget hotels. A couple of names to remember are the Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff and the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Flagstaff, AZ. The first is 1 mile away, while the second is 0.8 miles away.
If you would rather reserve a room somewhere a bit more upmarket, you'll be happy to discover that there are a few such hotels in the immediate vicinity. You'll definitely find a hint of class at hotels like the Days Inn and Suites, Flagstaff East and the Super 8 Flagstaff, just 0.9 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
While you're exploring the area around Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace, do not miss out on trying the coffee and sweet treats at Starbucks. If you've well and truly worked up an appetite, get going to Wendy's, which is also nearby, for a hearty meal. And lastly, pop open a beer and talk to some of the friendly locals while you kick back at Historic Brewing Company.
Don't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace, you'll find lots more to do:
- Fresh air and green surroundings await you at the urban sanctuary, Bushmaster Park.
- Put on your golf shoes at Aspen Valley Golf Club and relish in a fun round of golf.
- West of the Moon Gallery boasts everything art art buff could ask for, so we recommend you stop by during your stay in the region.
- Historians should visit Pioneer Museum, a place where history springs to life to recount tales of times long gone.
- Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra is a vital venue in the lively music scene here and could be just the place to go on the weekend.
Our list of East Flagstaff hotels supplies all you require, so you're sure to have selections near Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace that you'll adore. Get researching lots of tourists prefer East Flagstaff when they crave an out-of-this-world getaway. You can rest easy once the moment arrives to book, too: numerous new admirers would suggest their East Flagstaff hotel to an associate. Need help deciding? Find all the information you're looking for.
- You'll find hotels in East Flagstaff are always ready to welcome you with clean and fresh rooms.
- We've got it right here if you want accommodations that are snug as well as fresh and tidy.
- The concierge service at lodging near Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace will be grand, which can only enrich your journey to this magnificent site.
We see your desired place in your future thanks to Expedia's comprehensive selection of hotels near Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace.
East Flagstaff Facts and Figures
When you've crossed Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace off your list, you'll still have lots to do in East Flagstaff.
- Take a look at all the activities near East Flagstaff and really investigate each sight the district has to provide.
- You'll notice East Flagstaff also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its ample adventures.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude the adventure with a bang; when the sun comes up, take a trip to one of the territory's monuments.
Bid adieu to the same old views and meet some breathtaking selfies. Paying a visit to East Flagstaff is always a good plan, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace. Book today!