When you daydream of a new place, you might see yourself sauntering through the city center, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite world wherever you look. But Northern Arizona University is one attraction you're especially anticipating. Right now is finally the moment to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay at Northern Arizona University
Hotels near Northern Arizona University
Visiting Northern Arizona University is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
To experience it, you'll have to travel to Flagstaff, which is 120 miles from the state capital of Phoenix.
Discover a hotel you like just a short walk away. There are 32 within 2 miles of Northern Arizona University. Take a look at the Embassy Suites Flagstaff, just 0.6 miles away, the Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff, 0.7 miles away, or the Springhill Suites by Marriott Flagstaff, 0.7 miles away.
There's no need to spend a fortune on your accommodation. You will find many budget options situated near to this attraction. 0.9 miles away, you'll come across the Courtyard Marriott Flagstaff, but if that's not right for you, then an alternative is the Hilton Garden Inn - Flagstaff, which is 0.6 miles away.
Don't forget that you have the option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of having a special treat. Be sure to check out the Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff, which is only 0.5 miles away. Another great hotel is the Quality Inn I-40 & I-17, 0.5 miles away.
Be sure to indulge in the robust coffee and delicious treats available at Starbucks, a worthwhile little spot conveniently close to Northern Arizona University. A bit later, you really ought to book a table at EL CAPITAN FRESH MEXICAN GRILL for a full meal. The next round is on you! Keep the beverages flowing at Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff.
Before your vacation ends, go check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Northern Arizona University:
- Find out how the community lived their lives in times long gone with a trip to Riordon Mansion.
- Musos will be in their happy place among this city's vibrant music scene. On a night out, check out a show at one of the local venues, such as Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra.
- "Every painting is a voyage into a sacred harbour." Bear this great quote in mind when you view the collection at West of the Moon Gallery.
- Stand back and appreciate the architecture of Flagstaff City Hall, one of the region's modern civic buildings.
- Go on a tour to explore Coconino Community College and watch on as the earnest students dash to their buildings and classes.
It's 0.9 miles to get from Northern Arizona University to the most conveniently located train terminal, Flagstaff Station.
Expedia's places to stay in Old Town Flagstaff provide everything you require, so you can be sure to have choices near Northern Arizona University that you'll love. It's time to start going: Old Town Flagstaff saw quite a few tourists last year. Once the time comes to reserve, you'll travel with certainty: visitors of all kinds approve of their Old Town Flagstaff hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a click away from all the advice and recommendations you could want.
- And we offer suites that are satisfying for everyone, including large families and newlyweds.
- As you might expect near such a stunning monument, the staff at lodging near Northern Arizona University provide grand service.
- "Clean, neat, and set to receive you" is how Old Town Flagstaff hotel rooms are run.
It's understandable why Old Town Flagstaff hotels had greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that. With Expedia's broad inventory of hotels near Northern Arizona University, your favored place is ready.
Old Town Flagstaff Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to see and do in Old Town Flagstaff once you've crossed Northern Arizona University off your schedule.
- Drop in on one of the local monuments, then enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to top off your exploration.
- Prepare to realize Old Town Flagstaff also is an ace when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its a full schedule of action.
- Old Town Flagstaff is beginning to find its place after having been kept secret.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Old Town Flagstaff, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Northern Arizona University. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some astonishing new selfies!