Visiting Flatt's Village
Visitors can enjoy all that Flatt's Village has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium. Top sights around the area include Horseshoe Bay and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in St. George's (BDA-L.F. Wade Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Flatt's Village
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Horseshoe Bay and Gibb's Hill Lighthouse. You'll also find Bermuda Aquarium Museum and Zoo and Shelly Bay in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Flatt's Village, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 80 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hamilton Princess & Beach Club - a Fairmont Managed Hotel is 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Pembroke can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Hamilton Parish can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Rosewood Bermuda is located within 2.6 mi (4.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Hamilton Parish can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Flatt's Village
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 57.80 inches of rain falls on Flatt's Village each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 57°F