Families enjoy visiting Flemington though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, shopping, and cafés.
- You'll find 98 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 14 mi (22.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Flemington
Cultural venues in the city include Samuel Fleming House, Famous Trials Theater, and Northlandz Model Train Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Schaefer Farms, Deer Path Park, and Readington River Buffalo Farm. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Liberty Village Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Main Street Manor - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Flemington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Flemington is 47.40 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F