Visitors to Branchburg are sure to enjoy the shopping and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, university setting, and riverfront.
- You'll find 98 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Branchburg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Neshanic Valley Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Duke Island Park and The Wallace House.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Branchburg. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- HYATT house Branchburg - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Bridgewater Branchburg/Somerville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Branchburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Branchburg is 47.40 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F