Visitors can enjoy all that Raritan has to offer including the monuments, riverfront, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 98 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Somerset
- The closest major airport is in Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Princeton, NJ (PCT), 12.1 mi (19.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Raritan
Places to visit in the larger region include The Wallace House, Bridgewater Commons, and Duke Farms. Additionally, you'll find Duke Island Park and Duke Farms in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Raritan, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 40 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Global Luxury Suites at Raritan is located in the heart of Raritan. This 4-star apartment in Raritan features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Watt Hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from central Raritan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rahway can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ramada Plaza & Conf Center by Wyndham Cranbury/S Brunswick is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the center of Raritan. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Jamesburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and WiFi.
Getting Around Raritan
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Raritan Station. Raritan might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Raritan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 21°F at night
- About 47.40 inches of rain falls on Raritan each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F