Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
There were a number of guests staying at the BW Florence KY on their way to the Creation Museum and/or the Ark Experience. The staff and the clients were friendly. We had an enjoyable stay. the room was quiet being next to an airport--well insulated. The breakfast was filling.
Very disappointed that the room was not ready when we arrived. Long drive and we were tired. Not very good overhead insulation. The room above was noisey during the night making sleep difficult.
Looks like they're trying to up grade while having people stayin there it smells can't say that enough
Wanted something cheap just to go back to and sleep. Did the trick. Nothing special. Rooms clean. Staff ok. Housekeeper nice and professional. Overall accomplish my needs but does need TLC and little more upgrades.
The bed linen and towels were beautiful clean and fresh, there was a very varied breakfast to suit all. If staying at this hotel try for an upstairs room as lower rooms tend to get a little noise from rooms above.
Want to thank all staff members and management at Hilton Cincinnati Airport for hosting the annual PCP (porkchopplatoon) LAN party, who went above and beyond to meet our needs; great space and the hospitality- nice clean and comfy rooms. (Greeting of the staff in the halls, restaurant, etc. Always ...
Location choice for convenience to the activities we had planned on this trip.
Every time I arrive at CVG airport and conduct my business in Ohio, I stay here.
Only here for one short night before an early flight. Highly recommend - very clean and modern room. I may have to visit again soon even if I don't have a good reason.
Quick checkin. The convenience store at the gas station is just across the street. There is no coffee/tea service in this hotel but you can go to that shop. It's 24hrs. Room smelled cigarettes. I was ok because I am a smoker but I don't usually smoke in the room. I wish I didn't smell. I saw hair ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Florence hotel! Choosing the ideal temporary home during your Covington escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Florence. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Florence hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- Covington is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book a place to stay where you and your pets can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Florence has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Covington has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Florence is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 2,419% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?