Families will find kid-friendly activities in Erlanger, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, museums, and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Newport Aquarium, Paul Brown Stadium, and Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal.
- You'll find 81 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Covington
- The closest major airport is in Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Erlanger
A favorite place to visit in the city is Doe Run Lake Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Newport Aquarium and Paul Brown Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Erlanger. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Wingate by Wyndham Erlanger, KY/Cincinnati Area - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Erlanger, KY - Cincinnati Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal, located 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the city center, and National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, which is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) away.
Dressing for Erlanger
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Erlanger gets about 42.56 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F