Get an overview of this hotelRestored 12th-century mansion next to the Arno
Popular property highlights
Near Il Duomo
Located in Piazza Ognissanti overlooking the Arno River, this stately hotel is perfect to visit Florence, just 5 minutes from Santa Maria Novella, the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Pitti, Il Duomo, and Via Tornabuoni with its high fashion boutiques.
Business and wellness
The Westin Excelsior, Florence reflects the grace and beauty of Florence. The restaurant and lounge bar, SE•STO on Arno, is housed on the hotel's spectacular rooftop, an exclusive location observing the entire city along the Lungarno.
The 171 elegantly furnished guestrooms and suites offer to guest all kind of uncompromising comfort, from the Westin Heavenly Bed® to WestinWORKOUT®, all elements of well-being that can only be found at Westin.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
The Westin Excelsior, Florence
Guests might start the day with a breakfast buffet then dine on Mediterranean fare at SE•STO on Arno for lunch and dinner, followed by drinks in the elegant ORVM bar.
You can burn off calories in the Westin fitness area, and relax with a massage or beauty treatment at Iridium Suites Spa My Blend by Clarins, situated in the St. Regis Florence, just meters away from the hotel.
There is a full-service business center with 5 meeting rooms, and free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Multilingual staff are available 24 hours a day to offer sightseeing tips, and there are complimentary newspapers available in the lobby.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Caminetto - A buffet breakfast is available every morning in this stylish dining room, characterized by a warm atmosphere with the presence of an antique fireplace and coffered ceiling.
SE•STO on Arno - Overlooking the city, this restaurant is housed on the hotel's spectacular rooftop terrace and serves contemporary Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner.
ORVM Bar - Located on the lobby floor, this bar provides an informal yet smart venue, with black-and-white marble floors, wooden tables, and leather-covered walls and chairs.
Room service is available 24-hours.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 18 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 44.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Excelsior Florence
- Excelsior Westin Florence
- Florence Excelsior
- Florence Westin
- Florence Westin Excelsior
- Westin Excelsior Florence
- Westin Excelsior Hotel
- Westin Excelsior Hotel Florence
- Westin Florence
- Westin Florence Excelsior
- Westin Excelsior Florence Hotel
- Westin Excelsior
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.