Find Hotels in Fort Gibson, OK
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $29
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Visiting Fort Gibson
Those traveling to Fort Gibson are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Gibson
Places to visit in the larger region include River Country Family Water Park, Five Civilized Tribes Museum, and Honor Heights Park. In the area, you'll also find George M. Murrell Home and Brewer Bend Public Use Area.
As you plan your trip to Fort Gibson, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 52 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Muskogee is located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the heart of Fort Gibson. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Muskogee can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus The Inn & Suites At Muskogee is 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from the center of Fort Gibson. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Muskogee can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Muskogee is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from central Fort Gibson. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Muskogee can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Fort Gibson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Fort Gibson gets about 45.28 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F