Find Hotels in Wagoner, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Wagoner has to offer including the spas, lakeside setting, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Muskogee
- The closest major airport is in Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.), 32.3 mi (52 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wagoner
Places to visit in the larger region include Honor Heights Park, Five Civilized Tribes Museum, and River Country Family Water Park. Additionally, you'll find Safaris Sanctuary and Safari's Exotic Wildlife in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Wagoner. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- SLEEPY TRAVELER MOTEL - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Wagoner - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Wagoner
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.28 inches of rain falls on Wagoner each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F