When we first arrived we were given a 2 bed room and paid for a 1 bed king and the a/c didn’t work properly, one of the beds was not made and i had to kill 2 roaches within 20 mins of being in it and i made s complaint and they switched us to a a room we were originally supposed to have, after that it was better then what we originally had.
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino
- 4 min drive
- Hollywood Beach
- 6 min drive
- Tastes of Europe
- 5 min walk
- Nina's Pizza
- 8 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Hollywood, Beach and Town Motel is in the city center and near the airport. MiMo Biscayne Boulevard Historic District and Bonnet House Museum and Gardens are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port Everglades and Jungle Queen Riverboat. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hard Rock Stadium or Calder Casino and Race Course.
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino - 4 min drive
- Aventura Mall - 5 min drive
- Hollywood Beach - 6 min drive
- Hollywood North Beach Park - 7 min drive
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood - 21 min drive
- Hollywood Station - 4 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Tastes of Europe - 5 min walk
- Nina's Pizza - 8 min walk
- Subway - 12 min walk
- A La Turca - 12 min walk
- Shabo's Barbecue - 13 min walk
About this property
Beach and Town Motel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 15.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Beach & Town Motel
- Beach & Town Motel Hollywood
- Beach Town Hollywood
- Beach Town Motel Hollywood
- Beach Town Motel
- Beach And Town Hotel Hollywood
- Beach and Town Motel Motel
- Beach and Town Motel Hollywood
- Beach and Town Motel Motel Hollywood
Frequently asked questions
Don't stay here!!!
Went from bad to terrible. I booked this while on the phone w/ Expedia instead of looking online as I was driving. I arrive and am immediately disappointed at the location and exterior. I suck it up and check in. They still have physical keys here. There is obvious signs of previous forced entries to the door of my room. As it stands now anyone w/ an ink pen could pop the lock. The room is terrible, the bed lumpy and hard. The AC barely works. The furniture is in very poor condition. I settle in and can't get online. Asked the manager & he tells me about the name of the Wi-FI. Turns out it can't reach my room. We spend 3 hours going back & forth with him telling me he is going to check some settings. He eventually gives me the passcode to the Office Wi-Fi which connects but the signal is so weak as to make it unusable. I called Expedia to get a refund. They call the hotel & are told "no refund because he has been here 3 hours" Yeah, 3 hours trying to get Internet...ok. I spent the day using the data allowance on my hotspot. The next morning I ask for an iron & ironing board as there are neither in the room. I get an iron but not an ironing board. I use a table in the room. I was in constant fear of my car being broken into. The couple of times I left to get food I was actually more comfortable in my car than in the room. I would only recommend this place to meth-addicted prostitutes. I would even tell a homeless person "You can do better than this"
Pros: Nothing at all
Cons: Everything. Staff, room condition, furniture. I guess they can;t do much about the location but that would help too
Location: In a fairly rough part of town. I imagine drugs and criminal activities are readily available.