Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Fort Mill, SC from $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Fort Mill Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Fort Mill Pet-friendly Hotels
Fort Mill Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Fort Mill and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 3 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Motel 6 Charlotte - Fort Mill, SC is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Fort Mill. This hotel offers free WiFi and sofa beds. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Comfort Inn At the Park. This hotel offers guests a seasonal outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and location.
Planning Your Trip to Fort Mill
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- April-June: the average is 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fort Mill is 43.66 inches
Exploring Fort Mill with Your Pet
Known for its baseball, Fort Mill has lots to offer visitors including its rich culture and water parks. See the local sights and visit Anne Springs Close Greenway and Knights Stadium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Regent Park Golf Club and NarroWay Theater. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Town of Ayrsley, PET SUPPLIES PLUS - CHARLOTTE, or Animal Supply House.