Visiting Fort Mill
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Fort Mill, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park. Culturally-rich and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Carowinds Theme Park, Bank of America Stadium, and Spectrum Center.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rock Hill
- The closest major airport is in Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Mill
Favorite places to visit in the city include Anne Springs Close Greenway, Knights Stadium, and Regent Park Golf Club. Additionally, you might want to add NarroWay Theater to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Fort Mill. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Fort Mill, SC - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Mill - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Mill - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Carowinds Theme Park, located 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center, and Bank of America Stadium, which is 15 mi/24.1 km away.
Dressing for Fort Mill
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 43.66 inches of rain falls on Fort Mill each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F