Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Franklin, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the coffeehouses and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, musical theater, and golf courses.
- You'll find 84 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bowling Green
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 41.1 mi (66.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Franklin
The city's cultural venues include Simpson County Archives and Museum and Octagon Hall Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kenny Perry's Country Creek Golf Course and Kentucky Downs.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Franklin. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hampton Inn Franklin - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Franklin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Franklin gets about 52.44 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F