Find Hotels in Fredonia, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Visitors to Fredonia are sure to enjoy the restaurants, university setting, and bars. This tucked away city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- You'll find 29 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dunkirk
- The closest major airport is in Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fredonia
Cultural venues in the city include Darwin R. Barker Historical Museum, Fredonia Opera House, and Rockefeller Arts Center. The university setting is a highlight of the city and State University of New York at Fredonia is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hillview Golf Course and Woodbury Vineyards.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Fredonia/Dunkirk - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
Dressing for Fredonia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 37.91 inches of rain falls on Fredonia each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F