Travelers to Frisco give high marks for the ski areas and magnificent mountain views. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its lakeside setting. Around the area, top sights include Copper Mountain Ski Resort, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Keystone Ski Resort.
- There are 369 hotels and other accommodations in Frisco
- The closest major airport is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional), 43.5 mi (70 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Frisco
The city's mountain views, hiking trails, and lakeside provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Dillon Reservoir. Skiing, biking, and snowboarding are top activities, while sights to visit include Frisco Bay Marina and Frisco Nordic Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Frisco Historic Park and Museum and Frisco Adventure Park.
In Frisco, you'll be able to select from 369 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Frisco Inn on Galena Street - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Frisco Lodge - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Alpine Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Copper Mountain Ski Resort, located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Breckenridge Ski Resort, which is 6.8 mi (10.9 km) away.
Dressing for Frisco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 15°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 27°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Frisco is 12.40 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°F