Visiting Red Cliff
Visitors to Red Cliff are sure to enjoy the ski areas, mountain views, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries. Copper Mountain Ski Resort, Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, and Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 5645 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Cliff
Copper Mountain Ski Resort, Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, and Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Vail Ski Resort and Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Green Bridge Inn - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is Beaver Creek Resort, located 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Red Cliff
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 15°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 27°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- About 12.40 inches of rain falls on Red Cliff each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°F