Travelers to Frontino will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Cesta Tower, Guaita Tower, and Palazzo Pubblico are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Frontino
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Frontino
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Cesta Tower, Guaita Tower, and Palazzo Pubblico. In the area, you'll also find Liberty Square and Basilica of Saint Marino.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Frontino. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Rocca dei Malatesta is located in central Frontino. This 2-star hotel in Frontino features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Residenza D'Epoca San Girolamo is located in the heart of Frontino. This country house in Frontino features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Locanda Le Querce is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this country house in Frontino, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Frontino
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Frontino gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F