Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Carpegna has to offer. Cesta Tower, Palazzo Pubblico, and Guaita Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Carpegna
- The closest major airport is in Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Carpegna
A favorite place to visit in the city is CarpegnaPark. In the area, you'll also find Cesta Tower and Palazzo Pubblico.
As you plan your vacation to Carpegna, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 62 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Residence Le Terrazze is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this apartment in Carpegna, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Residence "the Terraces" 24 is located within 1.6 mi (2.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Carpegna can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Guaita Tower, 13.3 mi/21.4 km from the heart of the city, and Liberty Square, which is 13.3 mi/21.4 km away.
Dressing for Carpegna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Carpegna gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F