Visitors to Frostburg are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. You'll find 797 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cumberland.
Sightseeing and Staying in Frostburg
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Frostburg State University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Frostburg State University Arboretum and Palace Theater.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Frostburg. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Frostburg - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Charlie's Motel - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Gunter Hotel - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Frostburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 44.37 inches of rain falls on Frostburg each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F