Visiting Garden City
Visitors to Garden City are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its ski areas. You'll find 114 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Logan.
Sightseeing and Staying in Garden City
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Garden City Park. Top activities include biking and camping, while Bear Lake Marina and Beaver Mountain Ski Resort are sights to visit. Additionally, you'll find Bear Lake West Golf Course and Rendezvous Beach in the area.
In Garden City, there are 85 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- WorldMark Bear Lake - This 3.5-star condo features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its spacious and comfortable rooms.
- Conestoga Ranch - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this ranch. With a stay at this 3.5-star ranch, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Beaver Creek Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds and location.
Dressing for Garden City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 17.52 inches of rain falls on Garden City each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F