Visitors to Geiselhoering are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Regensburg Cathedral.
- There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 42.5 mi (68.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Geiselhoering
Regensburg Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Stadtturm and St. Peter's Church.
As you plan for your vacation to Geiselhoering, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 78 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Dream Inn Hotel Regensburg is 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from central Geiselhoering. This 2-star hotel in Tegernheim features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
- ACHAT Plaza Herzog am Dom Regensburg is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of Geiselhoering. With a stay at this hotel in Old Town, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Star Inn Hotel Regensburg Zentrum, by Comfort is located 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the heart of Geiselhoering. This 3-star hotel in Regensburg features free WiFi, a bar, and a snack bar/deli. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Geiselhoering
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Geiselhöring Station or Geiselhoering Sallach Station. Geiselhoering may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Geiselhoering
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Geiselhoering each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F