Travelers to Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Regensburg Cathedral.
- There are 80 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 35.1 mi (56.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg
Regensburg Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Church of St. Peter and Paul and Marienplatz in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 80 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Dream Inn Hotel Regensburg is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg. This 2-star hotel in Tegernheim features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
- ACHAT Plaza Herzog am Dom Regensburg is located 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the heart of Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg. With a stay at this hotel in Old Town, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Star Inn Hotel Regensburg Zentrum, by Comfort is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg. This 3-star hotel in Regensburg features free WiFi, a bar, and a snack bar/deli. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg Niederlindhart Station, Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg Oberlindhart Station, or Mallersdorf Station. Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F