Posted Nov 12, 2016
We asked for a handicap room and were told there wasn't any available, also I had requested a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room. When we tried to get in the room, the key card didn't work, my wife went back to the office to get the problem corrected, in the meantime a housekeeper let me in without verifying it was actually our room. The room smelled so bad with smoke we knew we couldn't stay there. When we to leave, all of a sudden they had a non-smoking room on the first floor, this was after telling us they were booked solid. The room they gave us had mold on the ceiling, food on the floor, bugs on the walls, burnt out light bulbs, no decanter for the coffee maker, writing on the bathroom wall, worn out carpet, and the water from the faucet had a moldy taste to it. We have stayed with Day's Inn before, not we expected.