Visitors can enjoy all that Gordonville has to offer including the waterfront and parks. A top sight in the area is WinStar Casino. You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gainesville.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gordonville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Juniper Point, Walnut Creek Marina, and Cedar Mills Harbour. Additionally, you'll find WinStar Casino in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Gordonville, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Lake Texoma RV Campground is located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of Gordonville. This 2.5-star campground in Gordonville features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Red River Inn And Suites is 15.6 mi (25 km) from central Gordonville. This 2.5-star hotel in Thackerville features a casino, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and clean rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Gainesville TX is 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the center of Gordonville. This 2-star hotel in Gainesville features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Gordonville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.62 inches of rain falls on Gordonville each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F