Families will find kid-friendly activities in Frisco, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Shops at Willow Bend, and Southfork Ranch.
- You'll find 993 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dallas
- The closest major airport is in Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Frisco
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Museum of the American Railroad. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Stonebriar Centre Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Soccer fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at FC Dallas Stadium, Toyota Stadium, or Ford Center at The Star.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Frisco. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Frisco - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Omni Frisco Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi.
- Drury Inn & Suites Dallas Frisco - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Irving Convention Center, 19.9 mi/32 km from the heart of the city, and Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, which is 7.3 mi/11.7 km away.
Dressing for Frisco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Frisco is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F