Visiting Grand Rivers
Visitors can enjoy all that Grand Rivers has to offer including the lakeside setting and live music. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 94 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paducah
- The closest major airport is in Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional), 27.5 mi (44.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Rivers
A couple of favorite places to visit are Badgett Playhouse and Kentucky Lake. Additionally, you'll find Kentucky Dam Village Campground and Calvert City Country Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Grand Rivers. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Patti's Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Grand Rivers, KY - Our customers like the pool and room size at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Grand Rivers
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Grand Rivers gets about 50.20 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F