Visitors can enjoy all that Eddyville has to offer including the water parks, theme park, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and restaurants.
- You'll find 94 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paducah
- The closest major airport is in Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional), 41.1 mi (66.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eddyville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mineral Mound Golf Course and Venture River Family Water Park. Additionally, you'll find Vista Ridge Park and Kuttawa Harbor Marina in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Eddyville. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maple Hill B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Regency Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Eddyville/Kuttawa - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Eddyville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Eddyville is 1.73 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F