Find Motels in Green River
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Featured Motels in Green River
Other property types in Green River
Motel 6 Green River, UT
Reviewed on Dec 28, 2020
First Choice Inns at the Swell
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Super 8 by Wyndham Green River
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2020
Green River Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 15 hotels and other lodging choices in Green River, though there are only 2 economical motels. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as convenient lodging for the tired traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motel properties often offer free parking, and many also feature an outdoor pool.
Here's one of the motels you can book in Green River:
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Green RiverWhile you're sightseeing around the area, enjoy its scenic riverfront and top-notch restaurants. Those who've visited Green River like the parks.
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Swasey's Beach
- Crystal Geyser
- Black Dragon Canyon Trailhead
These are other places worth a visit:
- John Wesley Powell River History Museum
- Green River State Park Golf Course
Green River is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Green RiverFigure out the ideal time to visit Green River by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 67° F and nighttime temperatures average 13° F
- April-June: 98° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 99° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 79° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 7.56 inches in a year
How to Get to Green River and Around the Area
|Moab, UT (CNY-Canyonlands Field)||Airport||28.3 mi (45.5 km)|
|Green River Station||Train Station||3.6 mi (5.8 km)|