Visitors to Greenville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Carlyle Lake
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 51.6 mi (83.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Patriot's Park and Greenville Country Club. You'll also find Copper Dock Winery and Hazlet State Park in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Greenville - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Greenville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Greenville gets about 41.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F