Visitors to Edwardsville are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and cafés. Top sights around the area include Gateway Arch, Dome at America’s Center, and City Museum.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 24.2 mi (39 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Edwardsville
Favorite places to visit in the city include St. Andrew's Episcopal Church, Edwardsville Watershed Nature Center, and Edwardsville Arts Center. Additionally, you might want to add The Gardens at SIUE to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Edwardsville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Gateway Arch, located 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Busch Stadium, which is 20.2 mi/32.5 km away.
Dressing for Edwardsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 41.30 inches of rain falls on Edwardsville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F