Consider yourself in a brand-new place: you probably think you'll be walking through downtown, looking up at the marvellous world or the architecture wherever you look. However, Griffiths Stadium is one feature you have been especially counting on. Now is finally the moment to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Griffiths Stadium Lodging
Hotels near Griffiths Stadium
A few tickets to a major event at Griffiths Stadium is a full-access pass to a day filled with entertainment.
While you might not recognize Saskatoon, the place it calls home, it's likely that you are aware of the state capital, Regina, 150 miles away.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Griffiths Stadium, with 7 establishments to pick from. Consider the Nettys Nest Visitor Lodge, The Inn on College and the Laura's Lodge. They are only 0.7 miles, 0.6 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
There are a number of lower-priced, yet friendly and comfortable, accommodation options located in the vicinity. Two popular choices are the Colonial Square Inn & Suites, 1 mile away, and the Refresh Inn & Suites, positioned just 0.4 miles away.
In search of a bit of luxury? You'll be relieved to learn that the general vicinity has a number of upmarket hotels. You'll find fabulous facilities and a glamorous vibe at the James Hotel and the Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough.
Just 0.3 miles from Griffiths Stadium you will stumble upon Tim Hortons (97 Campus Drive, Saskatoon). This coffee shop is usually busy with sightseers in search of a caffeine boost. Alternatively, if you're craving something a bit more substantial, take a brief walk to Louis' (93 Campus Drive, Saskatoon).
When you're in the area, you'll realize there's more than just Griffiths Stadium to check out:
- If you and your children are interested in archaeology, then the Museum of Antiquities is the ideal place for you to explore a large range of artifacts and the rituals and cultures of times gone by.
- Museum of Natural Sciences is an interesting day out for the whole family and you are sure to learn something new about all kinds of natural phenomena.
- University of Saskatchewan is a true community landmark in addition to being an institution of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on enjoying a campus tour.
- Learn the tales of Diefenbaker Place, a historic site that's popular to visit.
- Historically significant bridges including University Bridge, are true links to the past. You can arrange a visit to this landmark attraction and learn about who put it together, how it was constructed, and the reason it's such a historic treasure.
Expedia's Saskatoon resorts and hotels deliver all the things you want, so you're sure to find sites near Griffiths Stadium you'll love. Get researching Saskatoon saw more than a few travelers in the past year. You'll travel with certainty once reservation time is here, too: countless visitors would propose their Saskatoon hotel to a buddy. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the guidance you're looking for.
- Fitting for such a dazzling site, the staff at accommodation close to Griffiths Stadium provide awesome service.
- From family reunions to individuals, we've got suites that are pleasant for everyone.
- Discover that lodging in Saskatoon are always fresh and presentable.
Saskatoon rooms received additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. Thanks to Expedia's broad list of hotels near Griffiths Stadium, your preferred site awaits.
All About Saskatoon
You'll still have more to do in Saskatoon when you've crossed Griffiths Stadium off your list.
- Saskatoon has been only for those in the know, but is currently beginning to gain in status.
- Drop in on one of the local historical sites, then enjoy an evening out on the town to end your exploration right.
- You will discover Saskatoon also knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its ample pastimes.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old vistas and tip your hat to more than a few amazing new photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Saskatoon, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Griffiths Stadium. Book today!