Find Hotels in Guapiles
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 15, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 9, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 3, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Guapiles has to offer including the sporting events, university setting, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights in the area include National Theater, Gold Museum, and Jade Museum.
- You'll find 398 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Jose
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 28 mi (45.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Guapiles
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Centro America Autonomous University is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Guapiles Central Park and Braulio Carrillo National Park.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Suerre - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is La Paz Waterfall Gardens, 21.4 mi/34.4 km from the city center.
Dressing for Guapiles
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Guapiles each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 62°F