Find Hotels in Hagerstown, MD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hagerstown, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and theaters. A top sight in the area is Whitetail Ski Resort.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in Hagerstown
- The closest major airport is in Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 21.8 mi (35 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hagerstown
Cultural venues in the city include Maryland Theater, Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum, and Washington County Museum of Fine Arts. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Antietam National Battlefield, Tolson's Chapel, and Burnside's Bridge. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Hagerstown Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hagerstown. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Antietam Overlook Farm - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - Maugansville - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Hagerstown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Whitetail Ski Resort, located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center, and Liberty Mountain Ski Resort, which is 20.4 mi (32.9 km) away.
Dressing for Hagerstown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hagerstown is 39.29 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Hagerstown?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hagerstown, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hagerstown?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Hagerstown?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Hagerstown?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Hagerstown?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Hagerstown?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Antietam National Battlefield?
What about the best place to stay close to Hagerstown Premium Outlets?
What's the best place to stay in Hagerstown that's close to historical sites?
What's the best hotel for a winter vacation in Hagerstown?
What are some hotels with pools in Hagerstown?
Recent reviews of Hagerstown hotels
More trip options
- Hagerstown Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hagerstown Airports
- Hotels near Popular Hagerstown Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hagerstown
- More Hotel Options in Hagerstown
- More Popular Hotels in Maryland
- Other Hotels near Hagerstown, Maryland
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends