Top Hotels Near Hagerstown Premium Outlets in Hagerstown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Top Hotels Close to Hagerstown Premium Outlets
You could be seeing lower prices
Hagerstown Premium Outlets Hotel Guide
Hagerstown Premium Outlets is a local sight that you'll be glad you added to your to-do list.
While you might not be familiar with Hagerstown, the area it is located, it's likely that you are familiar with the state capital, Annapolis, 80 miles away.
For those looking to save a few pennies, there are a couple of low-cost accommodations in the surrounding area. The Quality Inn & Suites and the Super 8 Hagerstown Halfway are a few of the most popular places.
Whether you want a strong cup of coffee or a delectable treat, Sheetz (1396 South Potomac Street, Hagerstown) is a great spot to hop into. Just a hop and skip from Hagerstown Premium Outlets, tired travelers can find it with ease. For something a bit more filling, grab a table at LongHorn Steakhouse (1000 Premium Outlets Boulevard, Hagerstown) and take your pick of many mouth-watering dishes.
Other Places to Visit near Hagerstown Premium OutletsAfter you're done with Hagerstown Premium Outlets, you should take a look at what else this area can offer you:
- Sports enthusiasts won't want to miss out on calling into Hagerstown Suns Municipal Stadium, where for many decades, professional athletes have given it their best.
- Don't miss your stop at Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum if you're a fan of trains and tracks.
- Enjoy an excursion devoted to art appreciation at Washington County Museum of Fine Arts, a frequented art museum in the area.
- Maryland Theater is a fundamental piece of the area's vibrant culture. You'll be treated to a delightful night at theater here and experience the local arts and cultural scene.
- Leave your stress behind, if only for a little bit, and do some shopping at The Potomac Bead Company, a locally renowned retailer.