Find Hotels in Hauula, HI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 6, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 3, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 10, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hauula, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Memorial, and Aloha Tower.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in Hauula
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hauula
The beaches and sunrises highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Hau'ula Forest Reserve, Ahupua'a O Kahana State Park, and Hauʻula Beach Park. Additionally, you might want to add Kokololio Beach Park to your agenda.
In Hauula, you'll find 57 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hale Maluhia - This 3.5-star vacation home features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, popular places to see include USS Arizona Memorial, located 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center, and USS Missouri Memorial, which is 14.9 mi/24 km away.
Dressing for Hauula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Hauula gets about 64.25 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 61°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Hauula?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hauula, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hauula?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Hauula?
What about the best place to stay close to Hau'ula Forest Reserve?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Hauula?
What are some hotels with pools in Hauula?
Recent reviews of Hauula hotels
More trip options
- Hauula Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hauula Airports
- Hotels in Hauula Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Hauula Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hauula
- More Hotel Options in Hauula
- More Popular Hotels in Hawaii
- Other Hotels near Hauula, Hawaii
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends