- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor
- 3 min walk
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- 7 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Harbour Pub
- 1 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood, Prince Waikiki is in the business district and on the waterfront. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Royal Hawaiian Center and Ala Moana Center. Check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium, and consider making time for Honolulu Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the resort's quiet location.Visit our Honolulu travel guide
- Ala Wai Yacht Harbor - 3 min walk
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 7 min walk
- Magic Island - 11 min walk
- Hawaii Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Ala Moana Center - 14 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 22 min drive
- 100 Sails Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Katsumidori Sushi Tokyo — 1 min walk
- Charthouse - 1 min walk
- Harbour Pub - 1 min walk
- Morimoto Waikiki - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 157.07 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 45.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 42.54 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 157.07 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA-107-904-8192-01.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki
- Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki Hotel
- Hawaii Waikiki Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel Hawaii Waikiki
- Prince Hotel Hotel
- Hawaii Prince Waikiki
- Prince Hotel Hawaii
- Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki Honolulu
- Prince Hotel Honolulu
- Hawaii Hotel Prince
- Honolulu Prince Hotel
- Prince Waikiki Hotel
- Prince Waikiki Resort
- Prince Waikiki Resort
- Prince Waikiki Honolulu
- Prince Waikiki Resort Honolulu
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is located at an excellent location, staff were problem solvers and the concierge assisted us with the booking of pearl harbour. Definitely will return to Prince Waikiki for my next stay.