Visiting Schofield Barracks
Visitors to Schofield Barracks are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial, and Dole Plantation.
- There are 592 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Schofield Barracks
Notable places to visit in the larger region include USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial, and Dole Plantation. Additionally, in the area you'll find Waikele Premium Outlets and Wet'n'Wild Hawaii.
As you start planning your visit to Schofield Barracks, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 255 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from central Schofield Barracks. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Kapolei can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Airport Honolulu Hotel is 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from the center of Schofield Barracks. This 2.5-star hotel in Honolulu features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas is located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of Schofield Barracks. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Kapolei can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Top places to see outside the city include Pearlridge, 11.8 mi/19 km from the heart of the city, and Aloha Stadium, which is 13 mi (20.9 km) away.
Dressing for Schofield Barracks
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- About 64.25 inches of rain falls on Schofield Barracks each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 61°F