Visitors can enjoy all that Wahiawa has to offer including the parks and museums. Top sights around the area include USS Missouri Memorial, USS Arizona Memorial, and Aloha Tower.
- There are 1936 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wahiawa
The city's cultural venues include Dole Plantation and Tropic Lightning Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kukaniloko Birthstones State Monument and Wahiawa Botanical Garden.
As you plan your vacation to Wahiawa, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 90 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is located 19.8 mi (31.8 km) from the heart of Wahiawa. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Honolulu can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Ala Moana Hotel is 19.3 mi (31 km) from central Wahiawa. This 3.5-star hotel in Honolulu features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the center of Wahiawa. This 5-star resort in Honolulu features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include USS Missouri Memorial, located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the city center, and USS Arizona Memorial, which is 11.3 mi/18.1 km away.
Dressing for Wahiawa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Wahiawa gets about 64.25 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 61°F