Visitors can enjoy all that Aiea has to offer including the waterfront, football games, and monuments. Top sights in the city include USS Arizona Memorial, Aloha Stadium, and Pearlridge.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Aiea
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aiea
Notable city landmarks like USS Arizona Memorial and World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument might be worth a visit. Other notable sights to explore include Aloha Stadium and Pearlridge.
As you start planning your visit to Aiea, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 1038 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Rainbow Inn Overlooking Pearl Harbor, Hawaii - a Licensed B&B is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from central Aiea. Located in Aiea, this B&B guestroom features a private pool and a kitchen.
- Centrally Located in Quiet Neighborhood is 1.8 mi (3 km) from the center of Aiea. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Honolulu can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Private Unit, Beautiful Views, Free Parking is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Aiea. This 3.5-star hotel in Honolulu features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include USS Missouri Memorial, 4.3 mi/6.9 km from the city center, and Aloha Tower, which is 6.5 mi/10.5 km away.
Dressing for Aiea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 66°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Aiea is 16.50 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 66°F