Visitors to Helsingborg are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, monuments, and zoo. A top sight in the area is Deer Park.
- There are 93 hotels and other accommodations in Helsingborg
- The closest major airport is in Helsingborg (AGH-Angelholm), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Helsingborg
Cultural venues in the city include Jarnvagens Museum Angelholm, Angelholm Flight Museum, and Aby Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Karnan, Landskrona Citadel, and Kullen Lighthouse. The city's natural beauty is on display at Kullaberg, Angelholm Beach, and Soderasens National Park.
In Helsingborg, you'll find 93 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Strand Arild - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Lilla Trulla Gårdshotell - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Hus 57 - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Deer Park, located 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Little Mermaid, which is 24.7 mi/39.8 km away.
Getting Around Helsingborg
With so many transportation options, seeing Helsingborg is simple. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Knutpunkten Station, Helsingborg Central Station, or Helsingborg Ramlosa Station. You can ride a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Helsingborg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Helsingborg is 29.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 29°F