Visitors to Hillsdale are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, churches, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 34 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jackson
- The closest major airport is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 53.7 mi (86.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hillsdale
A favorite place to visit in the city is Stocks Park. In the area, you'll also find Butler Speedway and Bella Vista Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hillsdale. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Rose Corner Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and spa services, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hillsdale - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hillsdale College Dow Hotel and Conference Center - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
Dressing for Hillsdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Hillsdale gets about 37.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F