Visitors to Coldwater are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, university setting, and festivals.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kalamazoo
- The closest major airport is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Coldwater
Cultural venues in the city include Tibbits Opera House, Wing House Museum, and Capri Drive-In Theater. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Adventure Zone and Heritage Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Coldwater. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Coldwater - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Coldwater - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Coldwater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Coldwater gets about 38.07 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F