Visitors can enjoy all that Hollidaysburg has to offer including the soccer matches, forests, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- You'll find 40 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Altoona
- The closest major airport is in Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County), 10.3 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hollidaysburg
A couple of favorite places to visit are 321 Gallery and Canoe Creek State Park. In the area, you'll also find Lakemont Park and the Island Waterpark and Galactic Ice.
As you plan your vacation to Hollidaysburg, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 18 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Altoona Grand Hotel & Conference Center is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Altoona can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Motel 6 Altoona is located 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from the city center. This 2-star motel in Altoona features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Altoona is located within 4.2 mi (6.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Altoona can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Hollidaysburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Hollidaysburg gets about 35.59 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F