Find Hotels in Hondarribia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Visitors to Hondarribia are sure to enjoy the bars and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, coffeehouses, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Hendaye Beach, Monte Urgull, and Concha Beach.
- You'll find 481 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Sebastian
- The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS), 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque), 14.8 mi (23.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hondarribia
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Castillo de Carlos V, Church of Nuestra Senora del Manzano, and Baluarte de la Reina. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port of Hondarribia is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Plaza Gipuzkoa and Calle San Pedro.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hondarribia. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Jaizkibel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Sercotel Jáuregui - Our customers love the beach locale and overall value at this aparthotel. This 3-star aparthotel in La Marina features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Parador de Hondarribia - This 4-star hotel in Hondarribia Historic Center features free WiFi, a bar, and parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Hendaye Beach, located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the city center, and Monte Urgull, which is 10.2 mi/16.4 km away.
Dressing for Hondarribia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Hondarribia is 1.18 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hondarribia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hondarribia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hondarribia?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Hondarribia?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in La Marina?
What's the best accommodation in Hondarribia Historic Center?
What's the best hotel for families in Hondarribia?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Hondarribia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Hondarribia?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Hondarribia Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Plaza Gipuzkoa?
What are some accommodations with pools in Hondarribia?
Recent reviews of Hondarribia hotels
More trip options
- Hondarribia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hondarribia Airports
- Hotels in Hondarribia Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Hondarribia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hondarribia
- More Hotel Options in Hondarribia
- More Popular Hotels in San Sebastian
- Other Hotels near Hondarribia, San Sebastian
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends