Travelers to Hopkins give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodations in Hopkins
- The closest major airport is in Dangriga (DGA), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Placencia (PLJ), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hopkins
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Anderson Lagoon, Hopkins Beach, and Belize Barrier Reef. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hopkins Pier and Wee Wee Caye Marine Lab.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Hopkins. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Margarita - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Almond Beach Resort at Jaguar Reef - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony.
- Belizean Dreams Resort - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hopkins
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Hopkins gets about 75.00 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 68°F