Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront hotel with calming spa services
Popular property highlights
This hotel is by the sea in Bang Saphan Noi, set on its own private white sand beach within minutes of Koh Talu Beach, Koh Talu Dive Site, and Koh Talu Coral Gardens Dive Site. Nearby attractions also include Ko Talu.
Spend the day relaxing on Koh Talu Island Resort's private white sand beach or at a marina before returning for a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Koh Talu Island Resort
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Have fun in the sun at Koh Talu Island Resort with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and sailing.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach hotel also offers a garden and a terrace.
Koh Talu Island Resort has designated areas for smoking.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Marina on site
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- On private beach
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 81
- One meeting room
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Limited housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free WiFi
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
The Terrace Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and a marina are featured at the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Rafting on site
- Sailing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Thai massage
- Massages on beach
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 3500 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1000
- Transfer service fee per child: THB 900 (roundtrip), (up to 3 years old)
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 3500 per day
- Koh Talu
- Koh Talu Island
- Koh Talu Island Bang Saphan
- Koh Talu Island Resort Bang Saphan
- Koh Talu Resort
- Talu Island
- Koh Talu Island Hotel Bang Saphan
- Koh Talu Island Resort Thailand/Bang Saphan
- Koh Talu Island Resort Bang Saphan Noi
- Koh Talu Island Bang Saphan Noi
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 1 January. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Koh Talu Island Resort is listed in the 2015 Travel + Leisure 500.
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive free roundtrip boat transfer, one-day snorkeling tour, and free squid fishing tour.
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.